About Finding Mio

Let me start by saying that I am not a professional writer. Neither am I your go-to guy when you want to find out about something. And I am certainly not tech savvy! Basically I am embarking on this endeavor, or shall I say adventure blindly. I don’t really know if I have what it takes to make this work. But how would I know if I don’t take the first step right? Actually the first few baby steps. 😄
          
This blog will be about ME. And by “ME”, I mean things that interest me. These are places that I have visited lately, food, herbal plants, animals, and much much more! And did I mention that I am a frustrated photographer?







Feel free to suggest or comment. I would love to hear from you. But PLEASE be gentle! Follow me on my social media accounts 👉 Instagram @finding.mio // Twitter @findingmi0 




 













Comments